[ + ] enlarge image|
Order Code: WFVS60
Wildfire VioStorm 60W 365nm LED Blacklight
The Wildfire VioStorm VS-60 provides array of powerful 10W UV-LEDs, delivering 60W of total power. If you’re familiar with the efficiency of LEDs, you know 60W is a heck of a lot of output. UV-LEDs have been on the market for a few years now, but with the release of VioStorm™, the world finally has a UV-LED black light for true professional use—with more power, control, and versatility than any other UV-LED fixture on the market. On par with a high performance long throw.
● 7.5” diffusion frame for increased beam shaping options.
● Fully adjustable three-position mounting yoke with integrated floor stand for maximum mounting versatility.
● A high quality truss clamp and safety cable.
● Unprecedented three-year parts and labor warranty.
● One Optic Set of your choice (Spot, Wide Spot, or Flood).
24° Wide Spot
Make selection when adding to shopping cart.
If you’re looking for a true “Wildfire Effect”, you need a fixture with a peak wavelength around 365nm. Most other products feature 400nm, 390nm, or 385nm LEDs—far short of the 365nm needed for ultra-bright, eye-popping effects. But VioStorm features premium quality 365nm UV-LEDs for producing the purest and brightest effect possible—without the purple wash of those other fixtures.
Special Effects Features:
● 16 bit Dimming Resolution, for flicker free performance.
● Adjustable Speed Strobe with 60 different levels.
● Adjustable Speed Flash (equal time on and off) with 60 different levels.
● Adjustable Speed Pulse (fade on and fade off) with 60 different levels.
● Adjustable Random Strobe (random lengths of time between bursts) with 66 different levels.
● All controllable via DMX or locally
● Universal Voltage (100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz).
● Premium quality 365nm UV-LED emitters. Unlike many competing products, these LEDs produce no visible yellowtail—a shortfall that requires secondary filtering resulting in a loss of UV output as a result.
● Optically clear molded silicone optics that do not degrade or yellow when exposed to high levels of UV, unlike lower cost plastic optics.
● A unique interchangeable optics system that enables you to configure beam angles to whatever you need, whenever you want, giving you multiple fixtures in one.
● High-quality industry-standard Neutrik and Amphenol connectors for all DMX, Data and Power connections for more secure, reliable, and maintenance-free connections.
● Industry leading SinkPAD™ thermal management technology keeps the LEDs running consistently cool, which extends their life.
● Zener Diode LED protection, which allows for individual LED failure—a slight possibility—without effecting the operation of remaining LEDs. (LEDs are replaceable by our experienced technicians, and there is no charge while under warranty.)
● Heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware for maximum toughness and durability.
● Easy to service: simply remove the top cover and all components are easily accessible. Even the wiring connectors are removable and reusable without tools or crimping.
Advanced next-generation control system:
VioStorm incorporates Wildfire’s brand new Trias™ intuitive 3-button digital control and monitoring system. It includes DMX, RDM, and a whole lot more, for ultimate intuitive control.
● Unique 3-button interface provides intuitive access to all available options and configurations.
● Capacitive touch switching, for greater responsiveness and longer life.
● Highly contrast OLED display, for greater visibility in both darkness and bright sunlight, and readable even from extreme angles.
● Universal control processor works in all Wildfire fixtures (fluorescent, metal halide, and LED), so you only have to learn one control system to manage all fixtures.
● DMX and local control of all available fixture special effects and their settings.
● Trias™ also features state-of-the-art RDM bidirectional communication, which enables monitoring and reporting of the following key indicators...
● Display device ID
● Display and set DMX address.
● Display lamp hours.
● Display temperature, and warns if temperature maximum is exceeded.
● Display all fan speeds, and warns if any fan RPM reaches zero.
Finally, it’s always upgradeable to the latest version of Wildfire Trias™ software via the mini-B USB port and downloadable software updates.
Simply put, there is nothing in the industry that can stand toe to toe with this fixture.
3 Year Warranty
Guests who viewed this item also liked these:
Shipping charges will be displayed after
adding this item to your shopping cart.