PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
This Terms of Sale Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Blacklight.com (collectively "Company", “Our”, “We”, or “Us”) and any person (collectively "You", "Your", or "I") who completes the ordering process to purchase or obtain any goods or services made available on Internet web site located at 'http://www.blacklight.com' (the Site).
BY CLICKING THE “SUBMIT ORDER” BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHECKOUT PAGE OF THE SITE OR PLACING AN ORDER BY PHONE THROUGH A CONTACT NUMBER LISTED ON THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OTHER POLICIES CITED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
CREDIT CARDS are accepted with no additional surcharge for immediate order processing; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club. Credit card charges are not submitted until time of shipment.
MONEY ORDERS, CERTIFIED CHECKS & CASHIER'S CHECKS are accepted with immediate order processing upon receipt.
PERSONAL CHECKS & BUSINESS CHECKS are accepted with Order Hold upon receipt for 7 business days prior to processing.
Please take a moment to review our complete Ordering and Payment Options
PRICES, SHIPPING & HANDLING & APPLICABLE TAXES
All prices, shipping & handling, and applicable taxes are all quoted and payable in US dollars for US domestic delivery only. Shipping charges apply to all orders. Additional shipping charges will apply to those orders which originate in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other international destination. Shipping charges may be adjusted after Checkout. Customs/duty charges may be assessed by your country's customs office upon delivery. In accordance with regulations of the State of Illinois, applicable sales tax (7.0%) is automatically calculated based on order value for shipments to residents of Illinois. Shipments to destinations other than Illinois are not charged sales tax with the exception of some shipments originating from our Florida or California warehouses to Florida or California destinations.
By entering into this transaction, you agree to pay in full the purchase price, shipping and other charges. If you select Credit Card as your Payment Type, you expressly authorize Blacklight.com to charge your credit card for all such amounts. Failure to pay for any product or service purchased or obtained on this web site via any Payment Type, for any reason, may result in legal action against you. If such legal action is necessary, Blacklight.com is entitled to recover in full the product or service sold or obtained, and any and all charges applicable to this transaction, including, but not limited to, any collection and courts costs and/or attorney's fees.
Your order begins processing immediately after you click “Submit Order to Blacklight.com” on the “Checkout” page. During payment and warehouse processing it may be possible to cancel your order, but once the order moves through the shipping phase, it cannot be canceled.
To attempt to cancel your order during processing:
1. Locate your order number provided at the time of Checkout
2. Check the current status of your order online
3. If your order status DOES NOT indicate your items have been packaged and sealed, call 866-316-7311
If it is still possible to cancel, a customer service representative can assist you with your request which may be subject to a cancelation fee. If a tracking number for the shipment has already been issued by a 3rd party carrier like UPS or the US Postal Service, the order has already moved out of the shipping location and cannot be canceled.
If you have changed your mind about the order and it is too late to cancel, you can return any unwanted items in accordance with our Return Policy.
In order for Blacklight.com to stay competitive and ship new products at the lowest possible price, most returns must be received at our warehouse no more than 30 days from the date the item was shipped to you. To accomplish this, We recommend that you obtain a return authorization (RA) number within 20 calendar days of the ship date to you, thereby allowing sufficient time for the product to be returned by a less costly shipping method, such as UPS Ground or receipted US Mail. By entering into this transaction, you agree to our policy on returns. Please take a moment to review our complete Return Policy
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to Blacklight.com that:
• Either you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under this Agreement; Or you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age and are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who has the power and authority to enter into and perform obligations under this Agreement and consents to do so on your behalf;
• You understand the Company reserves the right to refuse any order, at any time, at its sole discretion.
• You shall comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement; you have provided accurate and complete information, including, without limitation, your legal name, billing address, email address, and telephone number;
• If you select Credit Card as your Payment Type you are an authorized user of the Credit Card for this transaction, you understand that “Blacklight.com” will appear on your credit card statement, and you will take the necessary steps so that no accidental charge backs occur by ensuring that whoever receives the credit card statement is aware of this purchase and corresponding charge;
• You understand the risk of loss and title to items purchased from Blacklight.com pass to the purchaser upon Our delivery to the carrier;
• If you live in a state that collects sales tax, but will not pay sales tax on this transaction, you still may be required to pay the tax to the state in which you reside. It is your responsibility to learn the rules and remit tax to your state on any goods and/or services that are not exempt and are taxable as a matter of law;
• You acknowledge that We may, from time to time, in Our sole discretion and without notification to You, modify this Agreement. It is Your responsibility to apprise Yourself of any such revision or modifications each time you visit or use the Site.
You further certify to Blacklight.com that:
• You realize that portions of the Site contain information regarding tobacco related products;
• By clicking any of the tobacco related product links on the Site, you are confirming that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and you agree that as part of the ordering process We may require you to provide proof of legal age via Fax or Letter. We will contact you if proof of age is required;
• You understand that falsifying your age for the purpose of purchasing tobacco related products or purchasing tobacco related products on behalf of a minor from the Site is illegal;
• You are not an Illinois resident attempting to purchase or obtain any tobacco related products and understand the prices and tobacco related products listed on the Site are for sale outside the State of Illinois only;
• You acknowledge Federal legislation permits the purchase of tobacco related products for personal consumption from out-of-state; however, it is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with any laws in regard to the purchase and use of any tobacco related products. In order to determine the applicable limits on purchases or taxing responsibilities, if any, imposed by your particular state, you may want to contact your state and local authorities;
• You attest that purchasing and consuming tobacco related products is not prohibited under local laws where you live and that that any purchases that you make on the Site are for your sole personal use only, and not intended for resale or distribution, and their reselling may be a criminal offense;
• You understand and acknowledge that in case of any misrepresentation by you, you may be in violation of local and federal laws and that you are solely responsible for your actions and any legal ramifications resulting from those actions. By completing the Checkout process you indemnify and hold harmless Blacklight.com, its affiliates, officers, agents and representatives, from any and all forms of legal liability and/or responsibility.
This Agreement sets forth and contains the entire agreement with regard to the matters set forth herein between You and the Company. There are no promises, terms, conditions, or obligations other than those contained herein. This Agreement supersedes all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between and among the parties. The paragraph headings inserted in this Agreement for convenience only, and shall not be taken into account in the interpretation of this Agreement. They do not purport to define, limit, or extend the scope or intent of the language of the sections and the paragraphs to which they pertain. You agree that in the event any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The Site is created, owned, operated, and controlled by Blacklight.com in the State of Illinois, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Illinois will govern this Agreement and any terms of sale and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Blacklight.com complies with all applicable laws governing the sale of tobacco related products, one of which prohibits the sale of such products to underage persons. Accordingly, We will not knowingly sell tobacco related products to anyone who is under twenty-one (21) years of age.